rodjeronepiece Posted Monday at 11:23 AM Share Posted Monday at 11:23 AM My child starts new routines with enthusiasm but usually loses interest after a few days. I’m looking for something simple that won’t feel like extra schoolwork and can fit into our normal day. Have any parents here found an approach that their kids actually enjoy doing consistently? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Garold Bayron Posted Monday at 11:38 AM Share Posted Monday at 11:38 AM I had pretty much the same problem with my son. We started using Leaply a while ago, and the short activities have been much easier to fit into our evenings than I expected. I’d recommend reading these leaply reviews before deciding. They helped me understand the Kids Plan, what’s included, and whether it made sense for our family. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.